Fisher House II
Kinship has been a go-to supplier for division 8 materials for our local military base operations and has extensive experience in supplying materials for a multitude of general contractors, including several projects for Joint Base Lewis-McChord (JBLM). Kinship is familiar with the standards and hardware requirements of the JBLM site and has experience navigating security clearances and coordinating with contractors to get material approved and through the gates at the base.
Fisher House II required the supply of door frames with specific wood door sizes and custom-sized frame casing. The project posed a challenge as it involved highly detailed applications and feedback from contractors in the field to ensure the frames were delivered, prefit, and installed correctly. Because of our deep personal and professional relationships with our customers, we develop solutions and answers quicker and avoid mistakes before the material reaches the site, ultimately preventing delays.
Kinship’s experience and expertise in Division 8 materials and its familiarity with the standards and hardware requirements of JBLM sites were key to the successful completion of the Fisher House II project. The company’s ability to deliver door frames with specific wood door sizes and custom-sized frame casing, as well as its experience in navigating security clearances and coordinating with contractors, were instrumental in ensuring the project was completed on time and to the required specifications.
- Extensive experience with JBLM projects for a multitude of general contractors.
- Familiar with navigating security clearances, coordinating with contractors, and military inspection requirements.
- Fortified knowledge of JBLM standards and hardware requirements
- Supplied the project with finished, ready-to-install wood frames and doors.
- Experience and expertise are key to successful project completion.